A first cruise liner sailing under Iranian flag is set to launch in the very near future with routes that cover major ports in the Persian Gulf and the Sea of Oman.
Iranian media have released first images received from a home-grown satellite that were put into orbit in March as authorities hail the development as a major success for a civilian space program that has progressed in recent years despite facing American sanctions.
- Iran is After Developing a Real Image for Defending Islam
- operations to prevent the American government from adopting de-escalation measures toward Iran
- A few key points on the Security MOU between Bahrain and the USA
- Following the visit of the chair of the BRICS development Bank to Iran
- Analysing ISIS terrorist attack in Shiraz/ timing, place and the domestic, regional and international reasons