The Euro- Asia expert discussed with Negaheno
Dr. Bahman Shoieb discussed on Turkey’s elections saying: Turkey’s foreign policies will witness changes if Kamal Oglu is to win the elections and he will pursue proximity with the west and merging with the EU structures such as NATO and the EU.
Speaking with Negaheno Rodney Shakespeare said:
British senior analyst, Rodney Shakespeare is a professor of economy and member of the Christian Council for Legal Justice. He believes that Iran is a key strategic obstacle on the way of US hegemony.
In an interview with “New Statesman” website, Noam Chomsky, the 93 years old American scientist and linguist said that we are getting close to the most dangerous point in the human history.
- Iran and Azerbaijan Amity/ Has Israel’s Efforts Failed
- Complaint submitted against Netanyahu as a War Criminal by the Organization on Fighting Escape from Punishment
- Iranian media outlets’ statement in condemnation of Zionist regime’s crimes in martyring journalists
- Unity in the Battlefield is the Most Significant Achievement of Axis of resistance / the Rise of New Rules of Engagement
- The Equation in the Region is Undergoing Change / the Consequences of the Al-Aqsa Storm for Tel Aviv