Negaheno special edition
Since 2019 onwards, Romanowski has been the US ambassador to Kuwait. She is from Illinois, US, and her parents are both immigrants.Her father is Polish and her mother is from Canada.
The activists mounted the campaign under the Arabic hashtag “Millions against Normalization” to strongly protest the 79-year-old US president’s first visit to the region in his current role, and the joint “strategic declaration” signed between Washington and the occupying Israeli regime in a gesture against Iran.
Exclusive Negah No: The Americans had planned to change the political arrangement of the region and afterwards change the geographical lines of West Asia as per new schedule and introducing new areas.
- Why is the Attack on Baku Embassy in Iran a Suspicious Act?
- Women in the West are Only Taken as an Object/ The West and ISIS Joint View on Women
- The West Has No Good Will Intentions When It Comes to Supporting Global Issues
- A new regional coalition is taking place / A strategic joint completion within the resistance circles
- Why is Turkey Dishonest in its Proximity to Syria/ 5 Vital Motivations for Erdogan to Reunite with Syria