A first cruise liner sailing under Iranian flag is set to launch in the very near future with routes that cover major ports in the Persian Gulf and the Sea of Oman.
Iranian media have released first images received from a home-grown satellite that were put into orbit in March as authorities hail the development as a major success for a civilian space program that has progressed in recent years despite facing American sanctions.
- Why is the Attack on Baku Embassy in Iran a Suspicious Act?
- Women in the West are Only Taken as an Object/ The West and ISIS Joint View on Women
- The West Has No Good Will Intentions When It Comes to Supporting Global Issues
- A new regional coalition is taking place / A strategic joint completion within the resistance circles
- Why is Turkey Dishonest in its Proximity to Syria/ 5 Vital Motivations for Erdogan to Reunite with Syria