Negaheno special edition
The attack on the Baku Embassy in Tehran occurred right at a time when a wave of pressures was heating up for closing down the foreign embassies in particular, the European countries in Iran and of course it ended up futile.
In an exclusive interview with Negah No, the Ukrainian ambassador to Tehran predicted that the Ukrainian war may last longer."We have always been ready to resolve multilateral issues with Russia through diplomatic solutions," the Ukrainian ambassador to Tehran said in response to a question .
- Iran and Azerbaijan Amity/ Has Israel’s Efforts Failed
- Complaint submitted against Netanyahu as a War Criminal by the Organization on Fighting Escape from Punishment
- Iranian media outlets’ statement in condemnation of Zionist regime’s crimes in martyring journalists
- Unity in the Battlefield is the Most Significant Achievement of Axis of resistance / the Rise of New Rules of Engagement
- The Equation in the Region is Undergoing Change / the Consequences of the Al-Aqsa Storm for Tel Aviv