Negaheno special edition
Why is the Attack on Baku Embassy in Iran a Suspicious Act?
The attack on the Baku Embassy in Tehran occurred right at a time when a wave of pressures was heating up for closing down the foreign embassies in particular, the European countries in Iran and of course it ended up futile.
Exclusive interview with Sergei Bordylyak »Ambassador of Ukraine to Tehran
In an exclusive interview with Negah No, the Ukrainian ambassador to Tehran predicted that the Ukrainian war may last longer."We have always been ready to resolve multilateral issues with Russia through diplomatic solutions," the Ukrainian ambassador to Tehran said in response to a question .
Social Featured News
- Erdogan Re-elected/ Will Ankara’s Regional Policies Change
- America’s Return to Failure; The Costly Retreats
- Iran Will Not be Drawn to the US Game Feld in Afghanistan/The Afghani People’s Capacity is Enough to Eliminate Taliban
- The political map of the region has changed/ there is a new regional and global alinement
- Changes in Turkey’s Foreign Policies/ a Merge in the Euro-Atlantic Structures
Caricature Photo of the day